NEW COMPANY REGISTRATION EVENTS IN SRI LANKA (TIME TABLE)
1. Applying Company Name Reservation application with e-ROC
2. Checking the Name Reservation application status with e-ROC
3. Once name is approved/reserved by e-ROC, we will prepare the registration documents.
4. Signing of documents by all directors & shareholders.
5. Submission of registration documents to e-ROC
for registration of your new company.
6. Notice of Registration from e-ROC (5 DAYS)
7. Public notice and preparing seals and certificates.
8. Obtain the Tax Identification Number (TIN
I. The above timetable is only evaluated in view of bookers.lk's past encounters managing e-ROC for successful company registrations and it is however largely subject to any delay from e-ROC and the stability of e-ROC's online system.
II. Failing to submit the registration documents to e-ROC within the 3 months period, such approved name will then be opened to the public for reservation.
III. A company should give public notice of its incorporation within 30 working days of its Incorporation under this act specifying –
A. The name and company number of the company.
B. The address of the company’s registered office.
IV. Registration documents will be sent to you via emails or any convenient way suggested by you for Signings.